Subscribe:

Monday 24 November 2014

What to Do when There are No Takers for a Property

I was always under the impression that getting rid of a property would be fairly simple.  So when I wanted to sell my Atlanta house fast, I just put it on the market and expected it to sell quickly.

But I soon discovered that finding a buyer was not that simple. Some potential buyers turned away due to the layout of the house while others were put off by the repairs required. Finding a eager buyer who could qualify for the loan needed was a daunting task.

I was lost as to what the best financial move for me would be. Nobody was willing to touch the house with all of the repair work needed.   Meanwhile, the maintenance costs and property taxes continued to drain my pocket. I obviously didn’t want to donate it or just give it away either.

Well, there are those properties that no one seems to want for one reason or another.  No matter how many avenues you try or social media sites you post your home on, there is a catch to the property that turns buyers away.   . The only feasible option in this case is to approach a professional cash home buyer. They will quickly take the house off your hands as they are more than willing to buy any house and in any condition.

I too approached MoneyBug – a reputed and trustworthy professional cash home buyer – to "sell house fast Atlanta", GA. This turned out to be the best bet for my situation,  as they closed the sale transaction quickly despite the house needing significant repairs. What’s more, they even paid cash immediately. I couldn’t have asked for anything better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment