Subscribe:

Friday 10 April 2015

Why I Love Cash Home Buyers!

I used to be one of those proud homeowners who were so sure that their house will sell on its own whenever they decide to put it on the market. The quality of construction, design elements and maintenance of my house gave me the confidence that people would be just dying to get their hands on my property and make it their own.

However, I was in for a rude shock when I actually had to list my house for sale. For some reason unknown to even my real estate agent, the house just would not sell. We had several couples view the property, and many inquires online.  We even had potential buyers go so far as to discuss a sale price, but somehow no one ever finalized the sale!

I was at my wits’ end as I had already purchased another property for our family, and the burden of paying two mortgages was burning a huge hole in my budget. My finances were totally awry and I had to do something fast.

This was when I decided to approach some cash buyers to sell house cash Houston, Texas. Things started looking up immediately, as the cash home buying company, MoneyBug were more than willing to take the house off my hands. They quickly bought my property as-is and paid cash in full. What failed to materialize in almost a year was complete within a week of contacting MoneyBug and I had no closing costs!

1 comments:

Scott Rose said...

Great step taken by you sir. We should always approach cash home buying companies while selling our home as whatever the condition of your home is they will buy your home as it is and therefore are your true friends in emergency. http://scottsdalehomessoldfast.com/

Post a Comment